I create web sites, and provide technical web support for a few local businesses and nonprofits in Contra Costa County.
- antiochcovenant.org a local church manages a Word press blog and edits their own site.
- edenlilibeth.com site for my youngest daughter’s business ambitions, including commissioned fine art and scented, fizzy bath bombs.
- ejeartworks.com an art business that is comprised of an illustrator, and airbrush artist, a photographer, and a muralist all as a husband and wife team in a home-based, part time business in Antioch, CA.
- englesprouts.com a family site that needs more attention.
- ezraengle.com my personal site of links for my own benefit.
- gideonengle.com my youngest son’s site, yet to be customized to my son’s tastes.
- josiahengle.com my oldest son’s personal domain, currently forwarded to his other domain that he uses to promote his music.
- josiahlevi.com my oldest son’s site, he uses to promote his rap music.
- karynengle.com a local photography website focusing on family, children, maternity and senior portraits.
- noahengle.com my second son’s blog, including some humorous posts and shared discoveries and other code examples.
- placebex.com an unused domain, to be considered for use as a way to promote the healing aspects and unexplained power of belief and faith in many health outcomes.
- upstreamteens.org A daily Bible reading audio podcast to support those who prefer to read and listen to the Bible or are not able to read consistently themselves, and also many archived discussion posts from a retired youth group’s website.
- wiredyouthgroup.org An active youth group’s website for 6-12th grade students at schools primarily based in Pittsburg and Antioch, CA and supported by members of two churches and their communities and friends.
- zionolivia.com my oldest daughter’s site featuring her art and other blog posts.
If you are interested in starting your web presence I can get you started, and consult with you about what next steps you need to take to easily establish your place on the web. The standard site costs less than $200 per year to maintain, and is less than $500 to get started including your first full year of service. Additional domains are $20 per year. If you are interested in purchasing any of the unlinked domains above, you may email or text me to inquire about price or make an offer.
Ezra J. Engle